[Elfsea] Southern Steppes Night

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 14:18:50 PST 2003

It is with Great Sadness that I cancel the second Southern Steppes Night. The
weather is just to bad. The Streets around here are sheets of ice. The kids
are sliding down the hill on trash can lids and cardboard boxes. I do mean
ALL of the kids in the area.  Our next scheduled date would be March 12th.
That is in the middle of Spring Break and GW.  We can plan on meeting March 5
if that is all right with everyone? Or March 26?  Stay safe............

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor