[Elfsea] Springfaire

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 28 13:35:17 PST 2003

As to reasons to have it: it is to be both a Pelican's circle and a
Royal Progression site. This puts high visibility on our event. If we
cancel it because of lack of interest by the Barony, everyone will know
that of us.

I would find it embarrassing for my beloved Barony to have to cancel a
major event due to lack of support by its members.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

On
> Behalf Of Don and Monica
> Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 3:23 PM
> To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Springfaire
>
> I too will stand and accept the challange that my husband Darius and
my
> brother Tristan have cast before us. Elfsea is more than just a place
it
> is
> an Ideal. To make an Ideal reality takes many hands united to build
the
> dream we are striving for. I will be taking off work the Friday before
> Springfaire and donating my time to help with setup. Who else will
stand
> and
> take up this Gauntlet?
>
> At Home in Elfsea