[Elfsea] Springfaire

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 20:32:27 PST 2003

Greetings,

I have been a member of the Core for a number of years.  From clearing new
unimproved sites, to cleaning up after an event.   When I say new sites, I
mean  cow pastures,    I even helped build privies, and build bridges
(trimming limbs off tree trunks, so the men could set them in place for the
bridge, with not a power trimmer, but a double bladed axe.  But main reason I
will not be at Spring Faire, is, and I hate to admit it, but I am not the
woman I once was.  I just cannot face the swollen knees and ankles and feet
of Tanglewood.  I simply cannot deal with the tree roots across the road, and
the low places in the road.

I remain in service to my Barony, the Baron and Baroness, and the Kingdom,
except at Tanglewood,

Innes