[Elfsea] First Aid/CPR class this weekend

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 4 11:39:56 PST 2003

Greetings to the Chirurgeons of Ansteorra
 (and those who might wish to become one),

This announcement is for you:
On February 8, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m, there will be a
First Aid/CPR class. Lunch will be provided.
Space is limited, so the first to get to me get the
seats. All others will be kept on a list, and when
we have enough for another class, we'll run it.

The class will be American Heart Assoc. Healthcare
Provider CPR for adults, children, and infants plus
a first aid class at a slightly higher level than
the Red Cross classes.

The class will be at the home of Caelin on Andrede,
the Kingdom Chirurgeon for Ansteorra.

2220 Patterson Pl
Arlington, Tx 76012
214.850.1558

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below
&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx+76012&Country=us&Get%A0Map=G
et+Map

Gerita
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Training

Cave ne ante ullas catapultas ambules!