[Elfsea] Gulf Wars and Elfsea Defender

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Feb 11 15:47:45 PST 2003

What's Happening?
If you are going to Gulf Wars and camping with the Barony of Elfsea you need
to attend this meeting.

If you have an interest or would like to see something done at Eflsea
Defender we will be having a meeting about this as well. If you don't come
and express your opinion you have no right to complain about the choices I
make. This will not be the only meeting, but this will be one of the
determining factors in how the event will start to take shape.

When Tuesday Feb 18th at 7:00am. Elfsea Defender topics will come first
followed by Gulf Wars topics.

Where at the Daniel and Siobhan's.

One more thing. I would like to have an autocrat in training for Elfsea
defender. Your responsibilities will be to learn how to autocrat and make an
event successful for all who attend. The only requirement for this is that
you have not been steward of a large event. This is not to be confused with
my Co Autocrat or the keystone advisor. I will be showing someone or some
couple the ropes to make an event succeed.

Thank you for your time.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward for Elfsea Defender ( with alot of help from Ameline)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna