[Elfsea] Scanners

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 12 09:15:43 PST 2003

Greetings Elfsea!

I'm working on organizing a project for the College of Heralds that will involve scanning alot of paper.  If anyone in Elfsea has a scanner that is Sheet-Fed (also called Automatic Document Feed [ADF]) and would be willing to loan it for a couple of weekends in the future to such a project, I'd love to hear from you.

I know that many people have flat-bed scanners, but for the moment due to the volume of paper involved, sheet-fed scanners are all I need.

Timothy