[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College in Two Days!

TWMarsh at TarrantCounty.com TWMarsh at TarrantCounty.com
Thu Feb 13 06:37:02 PST 2003

Will you join us at the College?  Lady Rixende has organized classes on all
sorts of topics, so I'm sure you will find something interesting.  A great
sideboard has been prepared by HL Caelin and the Elfsea Cooks Guild.  Have
you ever seen "Junkyard Wars"?  Our version is called "Remnant Wars", and it
sounds like a lot of fun.

Several people have asked how they can help.  At 8:00am we will need a few
people to help set up tables and chairs.  When the sideboard is available,
we need a few people to help serve food.  After court in the evening, we
will put tables and chairs away.  If you would like to help with any of
these, please see me on site.

For more information:
http://www.timelessbeads.com/Baronial_College.htm
<http://www.timelessbeads.com/Baronial_College.htm>

For a map to the site:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=310+ro
aring+springs+drive&city=desoto&state=tx&zipcode=75115&homesubmit=Get+Map
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=310+r
oaring+springs+drive&city=desoto&state=tx&zipcode=75115&homesubmit=Get+Map>

Llywelyn Gruffydd
Steward