[Elfsea] Medieval Valentine's banquet/Demo/Feast

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 14 13:20:11 PST 2003

Just a quick reminder about this to everyone.

I have not heard from a lot of people about this, even though we have
bantered it about the list for a while.  They really want us to come out
(about 10 is all they can handle, though), and we might have a shot at using
this location as a feast/event site if we play our cards right, so I hope
people will e-mail/call me ASAP if they plan to be there.

Once again: