[Elfsea] Medieval Valentine Banquet/Demo/Event

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 14 23:25:53 PST 2003

For the three that showed up, Lord Wilhelm von Oldenburg, HL Robin de
Shealladh, and Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth, I would like to say thanks.  There
was a wonderful feast, we made points with the church, and we also
participated (and may have made recruits from) Ampgard.  Wilhelm and Ceatta
did a bit of fighting (a la "The Three Musketeers" tavern scene) in
conjunction with a skit Ampgard put on that went over very well.  In fact,
if we wish, we have a very good possibility of using this site as a feast
site.  And we may have the opportunity to recruit Ampgard people into what
we do.

All in all, a very good and possibly profitable (in terms of recruits) demo
for us.

Wish more could have been there.

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]