[Elfsea] FW: Springfaire needs you

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Feb 28 10:01:17 PST 2003

At this time I still have the same openings.  Isn't anyone else going to
volunteer for this event? Please don't make me resort to begging.

Arabella

Greetings to all of you,
We've got a great theme, we even have someone to play Attila.  What we don't
have is a full staff.

Our Barbarian Springfaire can’t happen by itself.  We need lots of
volunteers and it’s these many hands that make for light work.  The
following departments need help:

Lord Tristin has 4 spots open on the set up crew and 3 spots on the tear
down crew

We need a Waterbearer Coordinator

Gerita del Mare has 2 spots in the Chirurgeon Crew

We need a Parking Coordinator and that has 6 spots open.

We need a Security Coordinator and that staff has 3 spots open

We need a Merchant Coordinator

We need someone to do Children’s Activities

At this time we are 23 people short on the staff for this event.  We really
need to get this together before the end of February.  So we, the populace
of Elfsea and her surrounding Cantons don’t have to scramble the 2 weeks
after Gulf War to put on this event.

Contact me if you wish to volunteer for these jobs.

Honourable Lady Arabella de Montacute