[Elfsea] update on David Cade

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Fri Jan 24 10:20:34 PST 2003

David is going home from the hospital today.  He requests no
phone calls or visits until after the Super Bowl, so he must
be feeling better!
He is also insisting on going to Gulf Wars and wants to know
if anyone has a motorized scooter chair/thing (you know what
I'm talking about!) that he could borrow or rent for GW.

Julianna