[Elfsea] 12th night good event

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 20:35:19 PST 2003

Thanks to those who put together, ran, and cooked for 12th night.  I was
present for most of the event for the first time this year, and it was very
good.  Juliana, you did a wonderful job, and thanks to you and your
co-steward, whom I do not know personally.  Likewise, Elisabeth, you are a
damn good cook and thanks to you and your coworkers for the fabulous food.
I really appreciated all the food, fun and hospitality from everyone,
including the hosts, Barony of the Steppes.  Vivat!

Lady Anabel de Mont St. Michel