[Elfsea] Photography

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 06:04:07 PST 2003

Hi, y'all:

I've had a couple friends email asking if there will be pictures from this weekend.  Since I am usually the one taking them, I suddenly realized this will be a problem, since I will be in the middle of what is being photographed......

I do have one person who offered to take pictures, but if anybody else is coming and able to do so as well, please let me know.  I will be happy to pay for the developing, and even give you film if needed.

TIA,

                                            ---= Morgan

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them
 than to have them and not to deserve them."
                                          ---= Mark Twain