[Elfsea] Update on us...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:26:29 PST 2003

Hola!

If your not interested or just don't know who we are, please feel free to
delete this...

I thought I would give everyone an update as to our situation.

Well, it's gone from to bad to worse. We lost our electricity 2 weeks ago
because we just did not have to money to pay for it. We could not get help
to pay it through local charities because the bill was in Phelippe's
father's name. So, when his father found out, he evicted us (talk about
kicking someone when they are down). Fortunately, my parents have allowed us
to move in until our situation improves and we can get back on our feet. My
mom took pity on me the other day, when I thought I had to take Diane's
kitty to the shelter because I started sobbing and just couldn't let go of
him. Diane has had him since she was 3 years old and it was just too hard to
take him to a shelter. I have taken Dayo (our Corgi) to my cousin's home
temporarily and he is doing great, but misses us. I'm just so depressed over
losing my home, my animal family and my freinds (ie. ya'll), plus it just
seems like it will never get better.

Some good news, Phelippe did get a job in North Dallas as of this Friday.
YEAH!!!!! Bad news...he has to be there at 6:30 in the morning and we are in
Grandview right now...eeeewww long drive!! Plus he still has to go to school
after work.

Well, it doesn't look like we will get to make or help out at any of the
upcoming events in February. :(  I miss everyone terribly.

I'm trying to really stay strong for Phelippe's and the children's sake, but
it's just so hard.

I hope to see everyone soon.

Yours,
Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....