[Elfsea] Demo Opportunity

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon Jan 20 05:20:12 PST 2003

Greeting unto the populace of the barony of Elfsea from Lord Ceatta o
Gulcleth, Elfsea Demo Coordinator,

We have been asked to do about a 45-minute/hour demo at the Southlake
Library for one of their "Family Night" programs.  The time would be from
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and the dates are either February 10th or March 10th
(both the dates are the 2nd Monday of the month).  They would like arts and
science demos, as well as a fighting demo.

Do we have any interest?  If so, please let me know as soon as possible
(they left me a voice-mail of Friday, my day off from work).

Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator