[Elfsea] FP @ mary head park in carrolton

Jentien at aol.com Jentien at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 11:15:47 PST 2003

    Okay people, this is my last chance to get in armour in Ansteorra, in
other words, this is the last chance to come beat up on the squire that's
moving to the Outlands in just a few days.......I, Jentien van de Roet will,
this day, hold the field against all comers, in honor of all the friends I
have made in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, may they live long and prosperous
lives!!!
    To all those unable to make it today, Ansteorra made me feel welcome, and
I thank you all for that, and I hope to see you at war in the future.

With kindest personal regards,
         Jentien