[Elfsea] Ride and help for war

david cade david_cade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:40:01 PST 2003

I just had a heart bypass, but still plan to go to gulfwar.  I am seeking
someone interested in going, but who is maybe having a bit of trouble
getting it all together.  In exchange for helping me load and set up my
stuff at each end, I can offer a ride to and from the war, assistance with
site fees, and the loan of some equipment if needed. I could probably take 2
people, but don't think I can manage both site fees.

If you are interested, please respond to david_cade at hotmail.com.