[Elfsea] Sad news and request for help

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at attbi.com
Tue Jan 7 19:44:02 PST 2003

Sorry, didn't see this until just now.  I'm very sorry to hear about your
kitty.  Let us know if you need any help - you've helped others more than
your share in the past, so it's only fitting that you get a little help now.

I see somebody has your gate price for coronation and you have crash space.
Let us pick up your lunches, okay?  Vix will be in the kitchen, but I can
run out and get lunches for us all during the day.

Dux