[Elfsea] Gulf War

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Wed Jan 8 16:45:01 PST 2003

I plan on camping with Elfsea this year (with my new period tent!!) and I
would be interested in a meal plan.  I really enjoyed the hospitality of the
meal plan group last year at my first Gulf Wars.  I would be willing to cook
a meal or two and would be willing to pay as needed.

In service,
Genevieve del Gamba