[Elfsea] A blast from the past

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pobox.com
Sun Jan 12 20:59:37 PST 2003

     This is to announce that the next issue of my personal newsletter, 40
Years in the Desert, is going to be mailed out soon.  This will include
news about me and the Saroff Clan, along with rants, raves, blasphemy
(special blasphemy offer good only for Texans), and copyright
infringement.

	This should give a decent update of what's happened to us since
we've moved to Baltimore.

     This time, I am sending out a JAM PACKED DOUBLE ISSUE.  I screwed up,
and never sent out the issue for 2001, so it's going out with the issue
for 2002.

     You can check to earlier issues, which can give some insight this bit
of literary fluff at http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff/40 in PDF format.

	I send this out as postal material, so if you want a copy, I need
a postal address.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Matthew G. Saroff
3702 Labyrinth Road