[Elfsea] Gulf War Planning Meeting

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Jan 16 13:27:34 PST 2003

Here's the original message and address for the ME Dance class; the
same place where the Gulf War Planning Meeting will be held.

/EH

"I will be resuming the Middle Eastern dance classes starting Thursday
January 16th at 7:00 pm at Caelin and Pyro's place on 2220 Patterson
Place. You can call for directions at 214-850-1558 (or mapquest is good
too..Arlington TX 76012)."