[Elfsea] Lists

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Sun Jan 26 15:09:55 PST 2003

Thanks Raimond!!

Honour

-----Original Message-----
From:     "neil starkey" <raimonddemora at hotmail.com>
Sent:     Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:38:13 +0000
To:       elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject:  RE: RE: [Elfsea] Lists

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I am not Arabella, wait let me check............Nope, I am Raimond.  But I do
have the size of my tent.  It is a 20 foot round including rope space.  If
need any more information, just ask ......Arabella, ya that's it, ask her.
She knows.  Ok, that is enough lack of sleep for.  Time for bed now.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")