[Elfsea] Fwd: Re: Marshalling Stickers Update

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:23:51 PST 2003

The question was asked of the Barony.  The information was passed to the
appropriate person.  And here is the reply.  Vivat Elfsea.

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>