[Elfsea] Gulf War Planning Meeting

Daniel Gutridge dgutridge at charter.net
Thu Jan 16 07:51:33 PST 2003

Greetings all,
It had been determined at the last Gulf War Planning meeting to have
another meeting today 1-16-2003.  It was also determined for it to be at
my home, but since I have just realized that it conflicts with Belly
Dancing practice I am changing the location to be at Capelins home.   We
will have both sessions in the same location.  Please tell anyone that
you know that is interested in Gulf War planning about the change in
location.

Thank you,

HE Daniel
--
[ image001.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]