[Elfsea] HELP TONIGHT : Self Standing List Poles

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 21 10:39:18 PST 2003

Greetings All,

I've tried to track down enough self-standing list poles for Queen's Champion with little luck.  So I've decided, personally, that this just needs to be fixed.

Tonight on my way home I will acquire the lumber for 14 self standing list poles.  They will be constructed in the fashion of Rosenfelds, a star formation of 4 2x4s for the base, with a 4x4 fence post upright.  I will be personally funding the purchase and production of these, but I intend to use them at Queens.

What I need is people with drill-bits/screwdriver bits and drills.  The lumber will be cut by Home Depot, but I will still need people to help me assemble these items into completed objects.  If you are capable of drilling a hole and screwing in wood screws, I could really use your help TONIGHT.

We will be in full swing by 7:30 with all supplies present.  I have 1 corded drill and 1 power screwdriver and could use as many people and drills (with bits) that I can muster.

If you can come you will have my eternal thanks, and I'm sure we can dig up some food and drink as well. ;)

Address :
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001
Phone : 817-419-2813

Timothy of Glastinbury
Steward : Queen's Champion

P.S. : If one person has a portable miter saw and would be willing to bring it along as well, that might prove useful as well.  I've got a tablesaw, but I could see how a miter saw would be useful.  If you can do this, call Anezka at 817-419-2813 so we don't wind up with 10 of these.