[Elfsea] Request from Viscountess Kate's family

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 21:46:09 PST 2003

Good gentles,

In speaking with our father, Viscount Ivan Hightower,  this evening, he has
asked me to convey the following request.

As you know, Viscountess Kate leaves two young granddaughters, Elizabeth (6)
and Brianna (5). It is our family's wish to compile a chronicle of pictures,
anecdotes and reminisces of our mother to share with the girls as they grow
so that they might know the wonderful woman who was their grandmother. We ask
that those friends and extended family who want to send their remembrances,
stories and photos of Viscountess Kate do so by e-mail to
jennamonster at aol.com. I will compile them as I receive them, and thank you in
advance for your contributions.

For those of you wishing to send cards and notes of sympathy to the family,
please forward them to the following snail mail address:

Dan Howard or Butch Gibson
c/o Jennifer Rhodes
265 E Corporate Drive, Apt. 423
Lewisville, TX 75067

Again, thank you for your sympathies, thoughts and prayers during this time
of sorrow. They are greatly appreciated by our family.

I remain in service,

Lady Elysia Katherine O'Malley,
daughter to Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley