[Elfsea] FP tonight

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Tue Jan 21 03:22:07 PST 2003

Hello all,

 Just a note of the current weather conditions here in Bedford.  5pm It
is 48 degrees but temp is dropping pretty fast.  With windchill it is 43
deg. right now. It is also predicting light rain or snow this evening.
I am still more than willing to meet anyone to practice who wishes.  I
offer my Back yard as an alternative, should it get too foul we can come
inside for a few and go at it again.  If this is of interest to you call
me at 817-683-3543 after all I only live a mile or so from the park.

Tomás