[Elfsea] FW: [War-Ansteorra] Greetings

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Jan 8 11:30:40 PST 2003

I have some significant questions first :

1) Do they realize we _may_ not have Water/Power at our site this year?
2) If they need water/power and we have it, how much do they need of each?
3) It sounds as though they intend to merchant as part of this effort ... is this allowed by the site rules?

If they have reasonable needs, sure, why not?  If water and power is make or break for them, then we likely are not a good fit.

Timothy