[Elfsea] Fearghus has a new name

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Thu Jan 9 08:05:03 PST 2003

Similar report here with a couple of twists:
1) Hearing the "Hey there Santa Clause!" from across a restaurant --
and looking up to see someone who fits the description even better
than I did.
2) Across a restaurant, from a table of three young gentlemen in
late teens / early twenties.  *Of course* I went over and spoke to
them a moment.

I will admit that I do grow the beard out a little fuller / longer
in the last quarter of the year....

Adieu, Amra

Mike C. Baker
COBOL programmer-for-hire
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC  (the DreamSinger Bard)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR mikecbaker at sbcglobal.net