[Elfsea] Gulf War camp needed

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at attbi.com
Sat Jan 18 10:21:00 PST 2003

If you find nothing else, and don't mind camping with hard-fighting,
hard-partying (as in rather rowdy and bawdy) folks, you can always camp with
the Fray.  With two young'uns, and you pregnant, you might want to camp
someplace where you'll get some sleep, though :)

Honour should be able to hook you up.

Dux