[Elfsea] Servers need for Queens

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jan 21 17:48:28 PST 2003

And in line with that, I am looking for a few good men (and of course
women) to help in the kitchen. This is a side board, so we are putting
out a smaller version of a feast, but it is put out continuously from
11AM until 3PM. So we are constantly cooking small batches to replace
what has been used up.

Assistant cooks learn all the recipes! And they get to taste everything
before it goes out (well, you get to sample everything, not really taste
what goes out ;-).

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Feastocrat