[Elfsea] February Scroll

RFMabry at firstcommand.com RFMabry at firstcommand.com
Wed Jan 29 09:54:01 PST 2003

Greetings from the Office of Chamberlain!

Just a quick note to let all know that the property used for Queens was
returned nice and dry.
I plan to go over to inventory the war chest to see what's needing to be
restocked. (Hint. Hint. To the 'crats: Need me to pick up anything?
Pptowles? TP? Trash bags? As far as I know right now, we still have half
a case of toilet paper.)
On a different note: I am currently on medical leave from my office.
Please direct all correspondence to me at (817)249-4789 (no calls to
talk after 9:00p.m.) or email at smabry at flash.net.
Please leave a message! I can't get back to you if I don't know who you
are & how to contact you!
Yours In Service,
R.