[Elfsea] Sad news and request for help

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:59:31 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Last night we had to put Gwen to sleep.  She was our beautiful blue eyed,
white haired cat.
Within 24 hours her red blood count was well below normal and her white blood
count was well above normal.  We dont know the cause, but she was in extreme
pain and having a difficult time breathing.  Even with medical treatment she
only had a 20% chance of living, so we made the difficult decesion to put to
sleep.

We were allowed one last visit with her, and I held her in my arms as she
passed from this world.  She is now buried in our back yard under the rose
bush that Larissa gave me.  I felt it only appropriate to bury her there for
she truely was a rose, very much a lady.

This has been absolutely devesating to us.  We had her for 6 years and was a
very much a part of this family.

But due to the expense we incurred  we can not afford to attend Coronation.  I
am supposed to run gate and this has put me in a very bad spot.  If anyone is
able to take over this duty for me, please contact me immediately.

HL Mary Elisabeth

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months[1]