[Elfsea] Border Wars!

Aelfhelm lordaelfhelm at netscape.net
Thu Jan 9 13:46:08 PST 2003

Twenty-one days.

Yes, you only have twenty-one days until Border Wars III, January 31 -
February 2 to be held within Tanglewood Forest
<http://www.tanglewoodforest.org/index.html> !

Proud warriors of fair Ansteorra, practice your melee skills in
scenarios cleverly designed by Lord Agilwulf the Loud!

Artisans, compete in our populace-judged Arts & Sciences competition!

Archers, join us for a Royal Round on Saturday morning, marshalled by
Lord Jacques the Spink!

Rejoice in the excitement of cattle raids, but beware... some cows may
suffer from 'cow-pox!'

Merchants welcome! Contact the autocrat, Lord Aelfhelm
(lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com) or the merchant coordinator, Leofwynn atte Gos
(muchosnombresfarm at yahoo.com).

Site Fee: Adults, $10, Children 5-12, $5, (under 5 free). Family max: $30
(Non-members are subject to an additional $3.00 surcharge)
Make checks payable to SCA, Inc./Canton of Lindenwood
The site will open 4:00 PM Friday and close Sunday at 3:00 PM.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized minor
event waiver.
Pets are allowed, on a leash, and with rabies vaccination paperwork.
Tags are not sufficient..
Camp fires are allowed at all numbered campsites. There fire pits dug at
these places. These fire pits are strategically place to avoid
overhanging trees as best as possible. No bonfires at camp sites.
The site is wet; period containers please.

For more info, please see the Border Wars website at
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm/borderwarsiii.html, or email
Aelfhelm at lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com

--
Yours in Service,

Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least
the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
-- from Witches Abroad, by Terry Pratchett

Disclaimer:
Nothing in the text above is intended to irritate, offend, annoy,
hassle, bother, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to anyone in any
way, shape, form, or fashion. The views presented are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my family, friends, household, pets, or
acquaintances. Any errors, including spelling, grammar, or
typographical, are my own fault. Your mileage may vary.