[Elfsea] OT: Cat

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:56:54 PST 2003

Greetings All!

I have a beautiful black, long-haired, unneutered male cat, named Sooty, who
needs a home.  He is very loving, but has bad INDOOR potty habits.  He has a
current rabies vaccination, but no feline leukemia shot.  If you would like
to give him an OUTDOOR home, please contact me privately.  I believe he is a
good mouser.

If he hasn't got a home by Monday, it's off to the Humane Society, since all
the no-kill shelters are completely filled.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Julie (Gwenllian)