[Elfsea] Thank yous and word fame

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Jan 22 07:18:23 PST 2003

Just wanted to drop a note of thanks to those who came and helped with the list poles project for Queens.  We got them done MUCH faster than I thought we would have.  The valiant souls were : Seamus, Bjorn, Willim and myself.  We completed 14 of them in just about 2 hours, including having to run back to Home Depot because I was an idiot and bought the wrong screws. :)

There is some small amount of finish work I'll be doing on them still, but they stand up right now, and once I acquire some small hooks will have a place for the ropes to be held.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Much less haried co-steward of Queen's champion.