[Elfsea] Sad tidings - Viscountess Kate

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 17:02:30 PST 2003

Good gentles of Ansteorra,

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I send forth this missive. Today, our
mother, Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley (mka Barb Howard), passed to
her eternal rest. Though we do not have many details at this time, Padraig
(Butch) asked me to let our SCA friends and family know about our loss. She
passed peacefully at her home in her sleep.

I would ask please that any questions or contacts please be directed to me in
this time out of consideration for my father, brother and sisters. I can be
reached here, or at home, 972-316-3555. Once arrangements have been made, I
will post them to the list.

If someone could also forward this to her friends and family in Atenveldt, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley (mka Jennifer Rhodes)
daughter to Viscountess Katherine Mariana O'Malley