[Elfsea] need help with moving

dhuse at crosswinds.net dhuse at crosswinds.net
Wed Jan 29 20:16:37 PST 2003

Hello all,

Maria and I will be moving into our new appartment this weekend.  Due to my brother in law being deployed this weekend my inlaws will be going out to El Paso to see him once more (he will be gone for about 6 months.) so they can't help us.

So I am asking anyone who has a trailer and who is willing to help us move out stuff from storage in Cedar Hill to our new place in Arlington on Saturday.  I am hoping to get the big stuff done in 1 trip(bed, armoir, desks, etc.)

If anyone can help us please email me privately by Friday night.

Thanks,

Phelippe & Maria