[Elfsea] Where do I send....

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Tue Jul 1 09:35:24 PDT 2003

The Short Answer: Ceinwen but Curstaidh at Coronation

The Longer Answer:  The person you give these to regardless of the reign has
the heraldic office of Sable Scroll.  Their address is listed in the Black
Star under Deputy Heralds and they are a part of the "staff" for the Royals
that changes each reign.  So, at the moment insignia (as well as painted
charters) would be sent to HL Ceinwen up in Glaslyn,  but in 2 weeks (at
Coronation) they will go to Mistress Curstaidh or HL Mahee (I don't recall
which one is getting the listing).

In Service,

And CONGRATS!!!! for finishing your challenge

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of CE Huse/Lady Maria
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 10:23 AM
To: Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Where do I send....


Woo Hoo!  I have finished my challenged (presented by Dma Anezka) and I have
some finished Star of Merit bands.....to whom do I give them to? I just
can't seem to remember.

Muchas Gracias!



More information about the Elfsea mailing list