[Elfsea] Comments on comments

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Jul 6 20:00:33 PDT 2003

Your Grace, you may have misread my intent. Though I personally do not
see that they benefit from severing their current relationship with
Elfsea, I would not stand in their way if we can agree on a mutually
beneficial way to do it. They are a strong group with all the key
factors we look for in a new group. In fact, Elfsea can learn from them.
And we would still have a relationship with the new group and with its
people, it would just be a different relationship. Perhaps, like our
Elfsteppers, we would have Rochsteppers or RuadhElfers?

And whether or not Pyro and I am made B&B, I will gladly join you in
trying to vitalize our College of Three Bridges.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede