[Elfsea] another tropical storm :o(

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 12:35:14 PDT 2003

I was lucky (or stupid enough) to get to do 2 years of
storm chasing for a group that did research on storms.
I think out of all i have seen and chased - i fear
tornatos. Tuaght me very quick to read what is
happening and how fast things can change... All in all
- the pot of gold is not on the end of the rainbow
however - that i can confirm heheheh.

Ulrich