[Elfsea] RE: Very OT: Dux and Vix Moving...

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 15:46:36 PDT 2003

Hiya all,

Well due to some bad luck, Dux and I going to moving ASAP.  We have both been rather badly unemployed and are about to have to move out of our house, which we are trying to sell!!  We still our in the process of figuring out what we are going to do.  We have yet to meet with Glen and Liz to discuss plans for moving in with them.

But regardless, we have to get rid of almost all of our household good and items.  The only items we will not be getting rid of are: (SCA clothes, items, religious/herbalism books, religious items, Dux's brown recliner, Sewing equipment, and some clothes.)

However, we would like to offer up those other items that we cannot take with us to our friends and family for cheap!:  (MAKE US an OFFER Please!!!)

NEW Oak Dining Room Table with 4 Chairs and 2 Armchairs (Armchairs are still in box and haven't been assembled!) Very Lovely bought for $1,200.00 Retail
2 Entertainment Centers (One Oak and One Darker Oak)
1 22 Gear Ironhorse (Yeah as in the Motorcycle Company!)
 Brand Mountain Bike (Bought Original for $350.00 retail)
100 CD Disk Changer Home Stereo Component
1 Central Command Unit Home Stereo Component (Runs everything has Surround sound)
1 Central Command Unit Home Tuner/Amplifier
1 DvD RCA Brand Player
1 Vhs Player
Several Named Brand Movie on Vhs (Men in Black, etc)
1 Set of Tan Loveseat and Sofa with decorator pillows
3 Oak Bookshelves
1 6 month old Washer Whirlpool Xtra Capacity
1 6 month old Dryer Whirlpool Xtra Capacity
1 Computer Table Oak and Tan Metal
1 Brand New Set of Dishes White pattern with Green Ivy
1 Set of Salt/Pepper Shakers, Napkin Holder, and Serving Ware for Green Ivy Dishes
40 Piece Glassware Drinking Glasses (Complete set)
27" Color Television With Capabilities to plug into a Camcorder Magnavox Brand w/ Remote
13" TV Color with Remote
Power Tools (Belt Sander, Drill Cordless with Battery/Battery Charger, Circular Saw)
Xtra Mead Making Carboys (Glass Bottles)
1 Utility Shelf for a Garage
1 Lawnmowver
1 Weed Eater with Spools Electric
1 50ft orange Utility Cord
1 Coffee Table Oak
A Ton of White Wolf/Call of Cthulthu Gaming Books (Some are out of Print)
1 Brand New in Box Rock Fountain Tabletop
1 Large Motorcycle Helmet (Fits Dux)
1 Small Motorcycle Helmet (Fits Vix)
1 Pair of Quality Motorcycle Chaps (Dux's from when he had a motorcyle)
Garden Tools (Rake, Shovel, etc.)

Dux and I will be holding a Moving Sale on Friday from 12pm-Dark, and Saturday starting from 11am-Dark!  Please help us out and take some of these items off of our hands! We would rather see them go to friends/Family/Asatru/SCA...

Thanks,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix