[Elfsea] Out of Work (sigh)

Shetler Victoria vixster13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 09:25:27 PDT 2003

Sorry to hear about your job situtation, I understand how you feel..

I have sent you my resume and can send you Dux's, too..

Thanks,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix

Timothy Rayburn <timothy at elfsea.net> wrote:
Greetings Elfsea,

I wanted to let all know that if you have a work email address for me (rayburtj at opensysgroup.com) or my work telephone number 214-441-0151 x206, to please remove them from your directories. As of Tuesday midday I am no longer working there.

Further, if you know of any Visual Basic/ASP/COM+/.NET jobs, or even short-term contract work, please let me know.

Further, as I am now home full-time till I find a job, Tech Knights, the company my wife and I started to do sideline work, is getting more attention. If you are unemployed in the Barony, let me know what skills you have (drop a resume) and how to reach you. If you are out and about and hear of any sort of work oppurtunity, let me know that as well. Tech Knights is set up with all the proper tax ids, fax numbers, etc to be able to contract people out for whatever needs to be done.

Timothy of Glastinbury