[Elfsea] FW: Middle Eastern Dance question

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 17 11:30:42 PDT 2003

Cool either way just needed to know
if I should vacuum the carpet or not!
Hugs, Pyro

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Lady saviti
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 1:20 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] FW: Middle Eastern Dance question

Pyro,

Due to folks not showing up to class and a general
loss of intrest I am putting the classes on hold till
they are ready to resume classes. I told Kathy that
she and her daughter are welcome to come over to my
place this weekend for private lessons.

You guys have been wonderful in opening your home to
us and letting everyone take over your place and your
Thursday night. I don't want to impose on ya'll if
there aren't any takers for class.

Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity.
You guys ROCK!

Brigit