[Elfsea] who is Herbert Von Kalden???

Lady saviti ddancer_saviti at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 11:32:41 PDT 2003

M'Lords and Ladies,

This gentle person is trying to reach Herbert Von
Kalden and I do not know who this person is. Can
anyone help?

Thank you,
Brigit

To the Honorable Lady Brigit Ni Sheachnasaigh:
I am Andrew Bend, of the Cleftlands, in the Northern
Oaken region of
the Midrealm.  I am attempting to contact one Herbert
von Kalden of
Elfsea, and I am having no success.  Apparently he is
overseas, and
unreachable, on a mission of some sort.
I have offered rewards of art or wine for an email
address that might
reach him.  I offer these to you, in the hope that I
might ask him my
question of heraldic conflict, that I might be able to
register the
device that best suits me, which I have been trying to
do for over a
year.
Any assistance you might render me in my quest would
be greatly
appreciated.
Yours in art,
Andrew Bend