[Elfsea] Elfsea Polling new information

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Jul 22 12:44:09 PDT 2003

The date and time of the polling is still the same  and will take place
Monday July 28,2003 at the Coors distribution center at 7:30 pm (Moot
location)  The polling will be conducted by a representative of the
crown.

Regarding members under the age of 18 participating in the poll, anyone
who is a member and between the ages of 15-17 may participate. If you
disagree with this please contact the kingdom seneschal.

Mail in responses should be sent Duchess Julia the Central Regional
seneschal and postmarked no later than July 28, 2003. Your letter should
include your top three choices for landed, your name, your zip code,
your membership number if you have one and your signature. Only the
crown will see this information so leakage of your opinion will not be
an issue.

If you are unable to attend the polling and wish to have your written
words hand delivered to the polling site, you should follow the same
instructions listed for mailing in your polling opinion. Each
correspondence regarding this matter should be in a separate closed
envelope. You cannot have one large envelope and have multiple opinions
from different people all in the same envelope. Each opinion from an
individual must be in a individual and separate envelope.

Also a provision is being made for those persons who have been long time
and consistent Elfsea players both in the past and currently, who do not
live within the confines of the barony or one of its satellite groups.
I am putting together this list, if you feel you should be on this list
please email me privately.  I need this information by no later than
Friday.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Seneschal

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna