[Elfsea] test results for Vicki and Donnel

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 16:53:11 PDT 2003

Thanks Arabella,

But the test was for ESL (English as a Second Language)Certification.  It's
so we can teach children whose first language is other than English.

The scholarship is so I can become certified in Bilingual (Espanol y
Ingles). I will have two more tests to pass - and one is the Texas Oral
Proficiency Test. Maybe I should take up a Spanish persona for the next
year?

Muchas Gracias!!

Despotissa Xene Theriane