[Elfsea] re medical results

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 08:51:42 PDT 2003

Gerita has fought his fight, too.  Her daughter, at 15, is required to check herself routinely.  She would be the 4th generation in my mother's side of the family and the third in my father's if this horror attacked her as well.  I cannot add enough emphasis to the statements that have been posted before.  Please, please, please, take the doctor's instructions incredibly seriously!  This is no joke.  There is no 'funny' in a diagnosis like this.

Arabella, i cannot tell you how delighted i am that you are clear!!

Gerita

Crossbows don't kill people.
Quarrels do.
All email from this address is vetted with the latest Virus Scanners.