[Elfsea] Looking for ride to coronation

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:34:00 PDT 2003

Greetings all, I have made the nessecary arrangements to go to Coronation.
Due to the distance, I can not travel this one alone.  I can help with gas
and such and will just need space for one and some personal effects.  (less
than a trailer load, but bigger than a bread box.)  Feel free to contact me
off list if you can help also letting me know what your travel plans are.
Thanks in advance, to the lucky individual or family that gets stuck with
me.
Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>