[Elfsea] Apologies! Open House Time

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 09:23:07 PDT 2003

I've just been informed that Elfsea's fighter practice starts the same time as my open house.  I am sorry!  Did not mean to make it impossible for people to come; I was just scheduling based upon Steppes' practice, since we're not doing a big precook and I won't have people in the kitchen all day.

I'm not changing the time now, but as I said, I'll be here until darkish, which is pretty late.  If someone is interested in something very specific, I will try to hold it until they can come, but on the other hand......

We will have a couple things from the Artisan menu for samples, but I don't know what at this point, except probably the apricot tartlets.  After all, this is really NOT a garage sale, keep that in mind!  We're just trying to lure unsuspecting people here to try new recipes..........

  <maniacal giggles>

                                            ---= Morgan

" One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
  exciting discoveries."                                         ---=  A. A. Milne
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)